Paragraph 1: Should be an introduction which explains which projects you did.
It can be quite short.
Paragraph 2: Should pick up the skill area and perhaps suggest something about your starting point with it- what skills did you have already and how were these illustrated. Use a detailed example.
Paragraph 3: Should talk through your use of that skill in early projects and what you learned and developed through these. Again there should be detailed examples to support all that you say.
Paragraph 4: Should go on to demonstrate how the skill developed in later projects, again backed by detailed examples, and reflecting back on how this represents a move forward for you from your earlier position.
Paragraph 5: Short conclusion
Paragraph 2: Should pick up the skill area and perhaps suggest something about your starting point with it- what skills did you have already and how were these illustrated. Use a detailed example.
Paragraph 3: Should talk through your use of that skill in early projects and what you learned and developed through these. Again there should be detailed examples to support all that you say.
Paragraph 4: Should go on to demonstrate how the skill developed in later projects, again backed by detailed examples, and reflecting back on how this represents a move forward for you from your earlier position.
Paragraph 5: Short conclusion
·
have a specific point you want to talk about in each paragraph
·
You might also include a brief note of the example you are going
to use to back up this point.
30
minutes
to write at least 3 PEE paragraphs for the below question
Describe how you developed
your skills in post-production
and evaluate how these skills contributed to creative decision making.
- Refer to a range of examples in your
answer to show how these skills developed over time.
Over
the two year media course we had to produce a music magazine cover, contents
page and double page spread. In our second year we developed our foundation
skills further and had to produce a music video or film trailer and a poster to
go with it.
After
doing my final shoot for my Music Magazine ‘Pulse’ I had to edit my chosen
images on Adobe Photoshop. Using this image manipulation program allowed me to
crop my cover image to the size I wanted and increase the saturation and colour
balance to make it more eye catching. I wanted to use similar colours and
layout to the music magazine ‘Q’ because this magazine uses direct eye contact
and bold vibrant colours. This caught my eye straight away and influenced me to
create a cover that has the same impact.
The
print construction software Adobe Indesign C55 allowed me to create a realistic
product by manipulating the font and adding conventions of real media texts.
For example, this programme enabled me to add buzz words and logos on my cover.
I was influenced to do this by other music magazines. It also allowed me to
increase the stroke on my font to make the outline thicker. As well as this, I
could adjust the size and space of my font to how I wanted it. This allowed me
to have some letters larger than others to stand out. I could also rotate my
font in different shapes.
These
skills helped me in the second year of my course when we had to create a music
video or film trailer. Me and my partner decided to produce a music video after
we researched more about them. After filming we were introduced to a new
programme called Adobe Premiere Pro C55. This software allowed us to add
specific transitions, sound effects, slow motion, fading and overlays. At first
I found this programme quite intimidating but after developing my skills it
became much easier. Out of the three programmes I found this one the most
challenging but rewarding at the same time. I learnt how to link music to our
video and fade the music in time with the motion of the video. This made it
look professional.
Overall,
these skills contributed to creative decision making because I developed my
skills from the first year and this helped me to produce my music video. Using
these skills allowed me to create projects in my own style.
No comments:
Post a Comment